I am a creative guy from Switzerland with many years of experience in software development and mechanical engineering. Ever since I was a child, I have loved to build devices with electrical components for fun. Since microcontrollers and 3d-printers became cheap and available for the masses, I became even more interested in hardware development.
The inspiration for new projects comes from all the small things and interactions in daily life, which are not as perfect and smooth as they should be. Building devices is also a fun way to learn and understand technologies. I seek to make the projects simple and functional. Yet, especially for my wife, I also try to give them beautiful and unique designs.
Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet; sapere aude, incipe.Horace
- 🤝 Open-mindedness
- 🏳️🌈 Equality (gender, origin, education) and Diversity
- 🚀 Curiosity
- 💎 Quality and Precision
If I earn money with my projects, I donate a part of the earnings to organizations and projects who share my values, like these:
- Helvetas — works to alleviate poverty and advance human rights in 39 countries.
- Swiss Paraplegic Centre — national and international leaders in paraplegic, spinal cord and respiratory care.
- GRA — charity against racism and antisemitism
- NSBE — (US) National society of black engineers, producing diverse technical talent.
- ILGS-Europe — for equality and human rights in Europe and Central Asia.