Update: Read the full project description here.
The days are getting shorter. You do not have to fear the dark, this is the right time to create a fancy color changing Xmas decoration. This is a very simple project and is quickly done.
- “Silver” laminated paper and/or half transparent paper.
- NeoPixels from Adafruit (Flora RGB smart Neo Pixel version 2).
- Arduino Uno
- AC/DC power supply 9V, >500mA
- Thin multi conductor cable with 4 wires, or 3 wires plus shield.
- Eyelets and screws with nuts